The Voice Coach Sitemap
- In Need of a Vocal Coach? Contact Jonathan Leese
- Jonathan Leese Professional Associations
- Jonathan Leese Testimonials
- Jonathan Leese Testimonials cont’d
- Jonathan Leese Vocal Services
- Jonathan Leese: Biography (Vocal Coach)
- Jonathan Leese: The Vocal Coach
- Need Singing Lessons? Contact Me: Jonathan Leese
- Singing Lessons Questions & Answers
- The Voice Coach Terms & Conditions
- Vocal Lessons Online Bookings
- Do You Hold Lessons Over FaceTime?
- How Do Your Vocal Lessons Work?
- What Kind of Items Should I Bring to My First Voice Lesson?
- Do I Need to Do Anything Before I Start My First Lesson?
- What Songs Will I Learn?
- What Will Happen at My First Lesson?
- How Long Are Your Lessons?
- Do You Provide Materials to Take Away to Study?
- What Happens During a Normal Lesson?
- Do You Offer Group Lessons?
- How Does Your Vocal Coaching Work?
- Can I Record My Lesson with You?
- Can I Bring My Own Backing Track?
- Should I Prepare a Song?
- Do You Teach Opera, Jazz & All Genres of Music?
- What Genre Do You Teach?
- What Style Do You Teach?
- Do You Sell Gift Vouchers for Music Lessons?
- Can I Pre-Book a Block of Lessons?
- How Do I Pay for a Lesson?
- How Do I Book a Lesson?
- How Much Do You Charge?
- How Much Do Lessons Cost?
- What is Your Cancellation Policy?
- How Do I Book a Lesson?
- How old should you be to start have singing lessons?
- Am I too old to become a better singer?
- Am I too old to learn to sing?
- What ages are appropriate to start voice lessons?
- Is there an upper age to start singing?
- Is there a lower age to start singing?
- Do you teach children?
Are you looking for singing lessons in London or Online?
Hi, I’m Jonathan Leese and I provide professional vocal coaching and singing lessons. With 30 years in the music industry, being a vocal coach is not just a career for me – it’s a passion. I have been studying the voice for over 30 years. I work with recording artists, television actors and musical theatre performers. More experienced singers often have strong direction in their stylistic identity. However, occasionally they experience limitations in their range, flexibility or power. They may even be suffering from tiredness and vocal health problems. As a singing teacher my aim is simple; to assist every student achieve THEIR perfect sound, whilst maintaining vocal health. The Voice Coach Sitemap
I teach a variety of music genres; from pop to opera, to jazz to classical and musical theatre. By setting realistic goals and using the Estill Model, singing students can see an improvement in just one singing session. Jonathan is a vocal consultant to many West End theatre productions, as well as many of the individual performers. As a répétiteur, Jonathan is a specialist in contemporary voice training and considered to be an elite international voice professional. During singing lessons, Jonathan will work on your airflow, guide you to use your intrinsic vocal muscles correctly. You will also understand vocal fold adduction and how to shape the vocal tract. Above all, this will ensure you have the correct vocal posture for your singing.
#HowToSing #iTeachMusic #LearnToSing #Lessons #LondonSingingLessons #LondonSinging #LondonVocalCoach #LondonPrivateSingingLessons #LondonMusicLessons #Musiced #MusicTheory #MusicEducator #MusicClass #MusicTeachers #MusicEducationMatters #MusicTeacher #MusicStudio #MusicTeachersOfInstagram #Musician #MusicSchool #MusicLessons #MusicEducation #MusicTeacherLife #Musicians #MusicLessonsForAdults #MusicStudent #MusicClasses #MusicLesson #MusicIsLife #Music
The Voice Coach Sitemap
Every student has a unique learning style! It is my duty to find out what that is and adapt my singing and vocal lessons to that student. My approach will help on a personal level and grow your confidence as a singer, as will your capabilities and understanding of your own voice. All my lessons are empowering and whereby you can apply vocal techniques you learn to your favourite songs – learning in a way that is enjoyable!
A singer’s appreciation and love for singing, will be forever changed with the right singing teacher. I am a singing teacher and vocal coach with a mission to help you find your voice. My singing lessons are adapted to your pace and learning style. As a singing teacher and vocal coach, I encourage you to contact me today, so that I can help you achieve your goals! You can read some testimonials from previous students here. From day one, my pupils learn the importance of technique! In just a short time, I can help you to develop areas of your voice that may not have been previously usable or release any tension or discomfort that has crept in over time. It’s never too late to learn to sing! Whether you are new to singing, an intermediate or professional artist, I am dedicated to helping you achieve your singing goals.
I am a London based vocal coach and singing teacher. My home studio is in Chingford, East London, and in London, at Jaques Samuel Pianos, 142 Edgware Rd, London W2 2DZ.
#OnlineMusicLessons #OnlineLessons #OnlineLearning #OnlineSingingLessons #PrivateMusicLessons #PrivateLessons #PianoLessons #Piano #SingerSongWriter #SingingLessons #SingingGuide #SingingExercises #Singer #Singing #SingingTeacher #Voice #Vocal #Vocals #Vocalists #Vocalist #VoiceLessons #VocalCoach #VocalLessons #VoiceTraining #VocalTraining #VoiceCoaching #VocalCoaching #VocalExercises #VoiceLessons #VocalCoaches #VoiceLessonsLondon #VocalCoachLondon #VocalLessonsLondon #VoiceTrainingLondon #VocalTrainingLondon #VoiceCoachingLondon #VocalCoachingLondon #VocalExercisesLondon #VoiceLessonsLondon #VocalCoachesLondon